imagination. anything goes.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More Old Photographs?

How can you not love this photograph?! I'm obsessed with all of the little details my camera managed to catch on the dragonfly. It was on my mum's car antenna and I tried not to scare it off; it stayed still for a really long time.


This is an old photograph of my pet lizard, Micah. This was taken a month or so after we got her eight months ago. What I like best about this photograph is that you are able to see how big she is, the vibrant yellow colour her skin is and all of her 'leopard' spots.

6 comments:

  1. The top picture is definitely the most interesting to me because it is so simple but then there is so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Charlotte about the top picture, it's my favorite. I'm also super excited to see you do a collage with that photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think photography is your forte :) Both of these photographs are interesting, the dragonfly because it is detailed, yet simple, and the lizard because of the colors and lighting. The only thing I would change would maybe be to crop the dragonfly photo so that the composition is more engaging. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. was the top picture your inspiration for your collage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree you need to go into something with Photography all of these photos are very well put. i like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top one is my favorite. The dragonfly on top looks transparent, it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete