imagination. anything goes.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 14, 2011





Roughly two months ago, I started back at my old dance studio that I had been at for only two years, and they were in need of a forth person for one of their dances and Kelly, the instructor, asked me to be apart of it. I agreed and was able to participate in the recital, joyful that I was back in there with the people I had gotten real close to. Even though all of the girls didn't want their photos taken, I snapped a few. They aren't the best, but they are samples of what goes on backstage before a recital. (:


(Scarlett, Arielle, Madison)
(Arielle & Madison)
(Danielle, Kayla, A'Viana)
(Scarlett & Madison)


2 comments:

  1. i love these picture the lighting makes them look older and more ..vintage like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was coming comment on how much I love the lighting in these photographs. Its is such an appropriate feel for this subject. You really get to capture that "before show glow." These also remind me of when I used to take lessons. Don't forget to tell me when your recital is!

    ReplyDelete